XIXUN D10 Asynchronous LED Receiver Card Features:
D10 LED Receiver card should work together with Sending card K-series, it has the following features:
1. Video hardware decoding to make sure smoothly displaying, while M-series and A-series controller supports software decoding.
2. Support 4096 gray level for red, green and blue.
3. One card support maximum resolution 320×256 pixels
4. One sending card supports more than one screen but each screen has the same size, to realize display same content
at the same time
5. Support read back HCP1 file from led controller
6. Intelligent connection, that is exchange receiving cards in one screen without setup again, the receiving cards will display the
content after exchanging.
7. M-series and A-series controller only support 1, 2, 4, 8, 16 scan types, while K-series support random scan types within
1/16 scan, like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 scan types.
8. Support driver IC with PWM, such as MBI5041
9. One sending card can connect one HUB, will save one pcs of receiving card
10. It has same installation holes with synchronous controller, so it is easy to change controller
11. Totally new design, setup controller through software in PC
12. Support upgrading firmware online for receiving card, so no need uninstall it from led sign