Novastar A5S LED Display Receiver Card
RGB data output ：32
MOM Interface ：support
Piexl level color and brightness calibration ：support
Receving Card Backup Support ：support
RCFG Backup and Read ：support
Auto Calibration ：support
Cabinet Mapping ：support
A5s is the high-end mini receiving card series of NovaStar with small size and full functions. Designed with high-density connectors, anti looseness effect and dust proof function, it is quite stable and reliable. The board card has integrated network transformers to simplify design for users. A board card can suit all kinds of applications.
1) A single card supports 256*256 pixels.
2) A single card supports parallel output of 32-group RGB signal.
3) A single card outputs 64 sets of serial data.
4) A5s has integrated network transformers to simplify the design for users.
5) A5s supports various hot backups such as loop backup, dual card
backup, dual power backup etc. and seamless switching.
6) A5s supports dual backup of display parameters.
7) A5s supports module Flash management and allows for storage of
calibration coefficients and module information.
8) Able to apply module Flash calibration coefficients through one
9) A5s supports smart module with the functions of storing and
managing information like calibration coefficients, module
information, module parameters etc. as well as flat cable detection
and LED pixel-by-pixel error detection without monitoring card.
10) A5s supports LCD Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
11) Support Maping which will display the serial number and port
number of the current cabinet.
12) A5s supports monitoring of temperature, supply voltage and
network cable communication status.
13) A5s supports pixel-by-pixel brightness/chroma calibration.
14) Support dual backup of calibration coefficients.
15) Support LED ID.
16) A5s supports prestoring picture settings.
17) A5s supports configuration file readback.
18) A5s supports backup and readback of the firmware program.
19) With specific EMC design to effectively reduce electromagnetic radiation.